Would you like to explore questions like these?…
- What is the meaning of life?
- What happens when we die?
- What relevance does Jesus have for our lives?
- How do we deal with guilt?
- How do we become satisfied?
If you have an appetite for questions like those, you may want to “Come and Dine” at what has become one of Harvest City’s most popular community events.
What is “Come & Dine”?
Come and Dine is our free invitation to receive food for your body, soul and spirit once a week for 4-6 weeks. It is especially geared to:
- People interested in investigating Christianity;
- Newcomers to the church;
- New Christians;
- In short — ANYONE!
What Happens at “Come & Dine”?
- A lovely, full-course, catered meal is served free of charge.
- There is an informative talk on topics such as:
- Does God Care?
- Changing Your Reality
- The Prodigal
- After the talk there is small-group discussion on topics arising from the talk, when you can bring up any questions or issues you may have. This gives an opportunity for everyone to get to know each other and learn together.
…to take this no-obligation opportunity to “Come and Dine.” You’ll be glad you did! Admission is free, but seating is assigned on a first-come-first-served basis; so call 306-569-1935 or use the form on this page to reserve your ticket soon. Your free meal reservations must be made no later than noon on the Monday of the week you want to attend, as there is limited seating.
CHILD CARE… is available during the Come & Dine events for children in Grades 1 to 5. Please include your child(ren) when you sign up using the button below.
The date of our next Come & Dine event is shown in the “NEXT COMING EVENT” box on this page. You can register by using the sign-up button, or use the “Get in touch” form on this page for further information.