Give me your name and “title” at the church.
Allison Price, HCC Administrative Assistant
1. How long have you worked here?
Around 8 months
2. Pretend I’m 8 and tell me what you do here in a sentence or two.
Mostly I assist with communicating information (answer phones, help with bulletin, make slides, serve at the front desk) AND I help where I can.
3. Where did you grow up?
Whitefish, Ontario…..near Lively 😉
4. Favourite thing to do when you’re not working?
5. Sweet or salty snacks?
Both…love, love, love food!
6. What’s your 2nd-most embarrassing moment (we’ll let people ask you your first in person)?
Rob was holding our 6 month old daughter in a department store when she had an “explosive SHIFT”! I watched amazed and horrified as it streamed out the top of her diaper (you think her clothes would have stopped it!), flew a foot into the air and landed with a splat onto the floor and conveyor belt (where you put the items you wish to purchase). That was one of the first indications this whole parenting thing was going to have unanticipated “moments”.
7. You’re at Starbucks or Timmies getting a drink. What do you order?
Hot Chocolate or herbal tea
8. In a sentence, what’s a simple thing God’s been teaching you or speaking to you about lately?
God has been trying to show me how to live closer to Him. He manages to do this with a sense of humour!