Give me your name and job title at the church.
Margo Melby – Ordering/Booking Coordinator
1. How long have you worked here?
I’ve worked part time for 26 years
2. Pretend I’m 8 and tell me what you do here in a sentence or two.
I try to make sure that everyone shares the rooms at church in an orderly fashion. I also buy items for offices and classrooms.
3. Where did you grow up?
4. Favourite thing to do when you’re not working?
Reading and playing with my grand-daughter
5. Sweet or salty snacks?
6. What’s your 2nd-most embarrassing moment (we’ll let people ask you your first in person)?
I can’t remember anything at the moment – I try hard NOT to remember 🙂
7. You’re at Starbucks or Timmies getting a drink. What do you order?
I’m not a fan of Starbucks. I like Timmies extra large double double. But my favourites are mochachino and ice cap from Colony Coffee.
8. In a sentence, what’s a simple thing God’s been teaching you or speaking to you about lately?
We’ve been reading through the Old Testament and one thing that’s emphasized is that sin must be annihilated completely – if it is not, the consequences will be undesirable, or even catastrophic. One simple truth I take from this is that I must not entertain sin in my life or I will be badly hurt by it.